We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
Euronext Market Services Department
Euronext Market Services (EMS) is Euronext’s operations department: It is the front line for Euronext Cash, Derivatives and Commodities business with three operational centres in Amsterdam, Paris and Dublin to ensure fair and orderly markets for all Cash, Derivatives and Commodities products, including Corporate Actions, Euronext Indices, Euronext Market Data, Member on boarding, Hosted Commercial Markets and Numbering. EMS staff and managers have access to all relevant EMS Cash and Derivatives business and technical monitoring tools and make use of integrated EMS tools and procedures across the EMS locations. EMS owns the service delivery to clients.
EMS is a preferred entry point for all talents willing to work in the Euronext or more broadly in the financial markets industry.
As EMS is leading or is involved in a large variety of strategic projects spanning from new products and services to digitalization, post-merger integration and transformation (robotics, data..), the Senior Project Manager will be leading the most critical projects for EMS, in direct relation with the Head of EMS.
Depending on the type of project he/she will be involved in:
- the definition of the business case and the approval process
- the design of the solution including benchmarking and analysis of market practices
- the execution phase
- the capitalization phase
Leveraging curiosity, structure and ability to be solution oriented, he/she will have the opportunity to quickly build knowledge and relations with all Euronext departments and geographies offering an ideal positioning for potential future senior roles within Euronext.
- The Senior Project Manager will be part of EMS management committee.
- Position is based in Paris and may require regular travel to the Amsterdam and potentially Dublin offices or any new Euronext offices.
Main Targets and Responsibilities
The role of the Senior Project Manager is to lead strategic projects for EMS. This includes the following responsibilities:
· Framing ideas and strategy into concrete and executable projects
· Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
· Pitching EMS projects to secure approvals and buy in
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Secure regulatory approval when needed
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders including regulators and third parties
· Attend the relevant governance instances and represent Head of EMS when needed
With this role, the Senior Project Manager will also create a strong network of contacts within the organization, offering an ideal positioning for potential future senior roles within Euronext.
Depending on the project, he/she will actively work with other departments:
- Data management
- Legal and regulation
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
· Structured and ability to master conceptual subjects
· Curiosity, willingness to learn
· Excellent organizational skills to ensure the efficient coordination of the teams
· Capability to coordinate, motivate and support members of teams across multiple parts of an organization and different level of seniority to deliver to the development of a strategy plan or project
· Ability to quickly master a subject and be able to challenge content & to quickly absorb new technology knowledge
· Team player with ability to work effectively in a changing team environment that demands a high degree of cooperation, flexibility, teaming and cross group responsiveness
· Tactical and operational vision with excellence cause & effect understanding
· Demanding, pragmatic when needed, flexible, adaptable and innovative in response to changing situations and demands
· Ability to clearly prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks and teams in parallel-organizational agility and credibility
· Ability to be synthetic and provide clear reports, good communication skills, skilled in translating ideas into clear communication, Communicates openly
· Excellent social/people skills required and team oriented
· Energetic and able to motivate
· Tenacity and decision making
· Demonstrating the highest standards of honesty and ethical behavior
· Avoids real or apparent conflicts of interest
· Shows consistency between words and actions
· Takes responsibility for own decisions and actions
· Challenges ideas that he/she believes are incorrect
Education & knowledge
· Master’s degree in finance or engineering or Grandes Ecoles (management or engineering) . Knowledge of financial markets is a plus but not mandatory
5-10 years’ experience in one or more of the following: project management, consulting, transformation
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
Environmental, Social and Governance
A responsible member of each community we operate in.